Are your candles natural?
- Only 100% natural, organic soy wax is used on our candles. Our fragrances are a mixture of natural essential oils or luxury fragrances from French perfume house, Drom. Please check individual candle labels for more details.
- A minimum of 10% perfume is used in each candle to achieve the optimal home fragrance – permeating without being overpowering.
- Only organic cotton wicks are used.
- All our crystals are ethically and sustainably sourced.
Are your crystals ethical?
- We only source crystals from ethical suppliers and we pay a fair-trade price to our suppliers.
How do I care for my candle?
- Before lighting your candle, trim the wick to approximately ¼ inch in length. This ensures a cleaner burn and that your candle will burn for a longer time. If the wick is too long it cannot draw the wax up to the top of the wick and the wick itself starts to burn – causing soot.
- Place the candle on a heatproof surface or mat before lighting. This is especially important for tinned candles as they may become quite hot.
- When first lighting your candle, allow it to burn for 2-4 hours, or at least until the wax pools to the edge of the container. This will ensure that on your next burn the wax melts evenly. If not, it may create a tunnelling effect.
- Feel free to remove your crystals if you think it is affecting the burn of the candle. You can be reassured that the crystal’s energy and intention will still vibrate into the room after removal.
- Never leave candles burning unattended.
- Keep all candles out of reach from animals and children.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not blow out a candle; it is safer to use a candle snuffer.
- Do not allow your candle to burn to the end – leave at least 1 cm of wax at the base.
- Do not re-light your candle once there is less than 2cm of wax left in your candles.
- Dispose of candles safely and with care for the environment.
Should I remove the crystal before I light my candle?
- Some people prefer to hold, carry or wear their crystals in jewellery. Some people prefer to wait until the candle is finished before removing the crystals. Whatever works for you!
- Do not remove crystals whilst the candle is lit or the wax is still hot. You can gently wash the crystals in soapy water with a soft brush.
- After sometime you will need to recharge the energy of the crystals. Leaving them in the sunshine is a simple method – but please check our Journal for more information on how to recharge your crystals since different stones respond better to different methods.
Please see our Shipping and Returns/ Refunds policies for questions regarding deliveries, returns and exchanges.If you can’t find the answer to your question please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org