Sacral Chakra Amethyst Candle
Chic & Raw's Sacral Chakra candle cleanses the Sacral Chakra (Swadisthan). This chakra gives us pure knowledge and creativity; and if it is out of balance causes too much thinking, a disconnect to emotions and over-activity. When this chakra opens we are inspired in our work and our attention is clear and focussed.
This candle contains two Raw Amethyst Crystals. The healing and spiritual power of the amethyst crystal on the sacral chakra is to soothe overactivity, bringing it back into balance. Use this candle in meditation or with relaxed attention to unlock the crystal energies. Wear or carry afterwards to continue to benefit.
Ylang Ylang essential oil has a fresh, sweet aroma that balances the sacral chakra and soothes the emotions. Ylang Ylang reduces feelings of stress, anxiety and depression, whilst promoting self-esteem and wellbeing.
- STOP OVERTHINKING AND UNLOCK CREATIVITY by opening the Sacral Chakra. This special amethyst crystal scented candle is designed for the sacral chakra with 2 Genuine Raw Amethyst crystals inside. Light the candle to allow the gentle healing energy that can relieve anxiety and open this chakra to bring calm and unlock your creative potential. Use these candles whilst meditating to enjoy the relaxing effects.
- NATURAL, ORGANIC, VEGAN SOY BEAN WAX AND PURE ESSENTIAL OILS makes this candle non-toxic, cruelty free and paraben free.
- YLANG YLAND ESSENTIAL OILS provide a swee and fresh home fragrance making your home smell like a spa! The floral aroma of ylang ylang is said to fight depression and stress, boost libido and stimulate the nervous system to repair damage - all whilst smelling amazing!
- PREMIUM ROSE GOLD PACKAGING AND AMETHYST CRYSTAL GEMS makes this candle an ideal gift set for her or a special treat for yourself. Give to your girlfriend, wife or mother. The gems may be used in jewellery if desired. Amethyst gemstones are the birthstones associated with February and are thought to bring prosperity and wealth.
- BURN TIME APPROX 40 HOURS for 200g soybean wax. Trim the cotton wick and light for 2 hours first time to create an even burn.